Discover why Healey Law stands out among law offices listed in the Edmonton lawyer directory and offering a free introductory consultation
No two people have the same legal case or need the same legal advice from a top lawyer in an Edmonton law office, but everyone has questions. Some of those questions could be very basic:
- Do all divorce, family law and estate planning lawyers in Edmonton offer a free introductory consultation?
- How do I find the best lawyer in Edmonton for my case?
- What are the legal fees to obtain the legal services of Edmonton lawyer Jonathan Healey?
- Can an experienced lawyer provide the legal help you need to reach a settlement without going to court?
- Or perhaps you are searching through the Edmonton Lawyer Directory for an Edmonton law firm because the attorneys you used in the past were not among the best lawyers in Edmonton.
Choosing the Edmonton law offices of Healey Law means you will get answers. Honest answers. With no limits or conditions — and recognition that the legal matters we handle can have a profound impact on the lives of our clients.
“Clients need to be fully informed about all aspects of their legal case, pro and con,” explains Jonathan Healey, the Principal of Healey Law (see sidebar to review Mr. Healey’s professional qualifications). “That’s the best and only way to achieve the most favourable result possible. At the same time, it’s vital to have some compassion. We are not just dealing with money, we are dealing with people and the stakes can be very high.”
That professionalism and legal expertise has earned Edmonton lawyer Jonathan Healey generous Edmonton lawyer reviews from satisfied clients. Here are just two examples:
“Jonathan is very personable; he really listens and considers what a client needs. He gives you the care and attention you deserve and never rushes you out of his office.”
“I respected Jonathan’s ability to listen to my concerns and answer all of my questions. Thanks to him, I was able to solve complicated issues and achieve an outcome that was extremely satisfying.”
Professional qualifications of top Edmonton lawyer Jonathan Healey
- Admitted to the Alberta Bar in 1990
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons) University of Liverpool, 1988
- Bachelor of Arts (Special) University of Alberta, 1985
- Founder of Healey Law Firm.
- Practiced in the area of Family Law, Wills and Real Estate for over 30 years in Edmonton.
- Represented individuals in both the Court of Queen’s Bench and the Provincial Courts of Alberta and also in the Alberta Court of Appeal with regard to their legal matters.
- Participated in mediated resolutions of family law and personal injury issues before the Court of Queen’s Bench.
- Member of the Edmonton Bar Association.
- Actively involved in the sports community in Edmonton having played both soccer and cricket for a number of years.
- Sat as a panel member with regards to disciplinary issues for the Edmonton and District Soccer Association.