Read why Edmonton lawyer Jonathan Healey is “so passionate about legal matters”
This is your opportunity to hear directly from me on a variety of legal matters that I believe will be of interest to anyone who is looking for a lawyer in Edmonton. I also hope that reading my blog postings will help you understand who I am as a person, what I care about, and why I am so passionate about helping others deal with legal matters that at, one time or another, are all part of our lives.
I welcome inquiries and encourage you to schedule an introductory consultation, the best way to learn more about your legal matter and the related law.
Professional qualifications of top Edmonton lawyer Jonathan Healey
- Admitted to the Alberta Bar in 1990
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons) University of Liverpool, 1988
- Bachelor of Arts (Special) University of Alberta, 1985
- Founder of Healey Law Firm.
- Practiced in the area of Family Law, Wills and Real Estate for 29 years in Edmonton.
- Represented individuals in both the Court of Queen’s Bench and the Provincial Courts of Alberta and also in the Alberta Court of Appeal with regard to their legal matters.
- Participated in mediated resolutions of family law and personal injury issues before the Court of Queen’s Bench.
- Member of the Edmonton Bar Association.
- Actively involved in the sports community in Edmonton having played both soccer and cricket for a number of years.
- Sat as a panel member with regards to disciplinary issues for the Edmonton and District Soccer Association.