Read why Edmonton lawyer Jonathan Healey is “so passionate about legal matters”
This is your opportunity to hear directly from me on a variety of legal matters that I believe will be of interest to anyone who is looking for a lawyer in Edmonton. I also hope that reading my blog postings will help you understand who I am as a person, what I care about, and why I am so passionate about helping others deal with legal matters that at, one time or another, are all part of our lives.
I welcome inquiries and offer free introductory consultations, the best way to learn more about your legal matter and the related law.
Professional qualifications of top Edmonton lawyer Jonathan Healey
- Admitted to the Alberta Bar in 1990
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons) University of Liverpool, 1988
- Bachelor of Arts (Special) University of Alberta, 1985
- Founder of Healey Law Firm.
- Practiced in the area of Family Law, Wills and Real Estate for 29 years in Edmonton.
- Represented individuals in both the Court of Queen’s Bench and the Provincial Courts of Alberta and also in the Alberta Court of Appeal with regard to their legal matters.
- Participated in mediated resolutions of family law and personal injury issues before the Court of Queen’s Bench.
- Member of the Edmonton Bar Association.
- Actively involved in the sports community in Edmonton having played both soccer and cricket for a number of years.
- Sat as a panel member with regards to disciplinary issues for the Edmonton and District Soccer Association.